official tool for E38/E67 is J-38125-213 and it's about $90
Are there any cheaper alternatives for us amateurs?
PS: GM-38125-580 kit is a bit over $1000
Terminal Release Tools?
-
andbel
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2024 1:39 am
- cars: 2010 Tahoe
2011 HHR
2018 ATS - Location: JC, NJ, USA
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
Re: Terminal Release Tools?
These do surprising well. At the low end of town for sure. Still on the same set for a few years with occasional use.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Terminals-Rem ... B0D78SL8QG
https://www.amazon.com.au/Terminals-Rem ... B0D78SL8QG
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: Terminal Release Tools?
I use the cheap set too. I've worn mine out after 10 years, so I'm due for a new set