When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
I am not sure exactly what you are getting at here, but I'd just like to take a moment to give myself a pack on the back for getting UTF-8 properly working in the last major forum software update so that you can put all those emojis in the subject without crashing the database in the backend. 




Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Just having a bit of a laugh 

-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Ya gotta have a good sense of humour
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Been bloody tuning all day and almost got my afr’s to 14.7 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
I am going to take a guess that this is blood glucose? Given that the reading is in mol which is used in chemistry and biochemistry commonly.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Haha yep I get it now! I recognised the mmol as blood glucose, but I thought I was missing something. Personal AFRs stuck in open loop 


. Wouldn't some closed loop be helpful!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
I was fairly sure it was blood sugar but those level seem high.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Type1 there is no control over it. Can get a bulky pump that operates in closed loop though, hence the joke lol.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: When you’re stuck in open loop 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Reminds me a lot like tuning. You can calibrate the sensor just like you would with an o2 sensor. And gotta calculate what’s in the food you’re eating so you can calculate how much insulin to take. But then there’s offsets to that, so time of day, if your sunburnt or injured, stressed all kinds of stuff will change those calculations. Then you’ve got really expensive and bulky bumps that can operate in closed loop via the sensor feedback ect. So pretty much get to data log everything and see what does what ect.
would be nice if I could get a motec up and running on me though 