There's a VX comms flag, if set the bus data sent is VX, the flag is in the XDF and it works.The1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2025 5:29 am ecu wont care lol rest of the car prob will! I will do VX once VY bin is confirmed, it should be somewhat quicker to port over hopefully
VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
-
Chr0m3
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am
- cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Cool I’ll give it a shot this weekend with some luck! Quite a few new tables which I’m excited to play with!Chr0m3 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2025 9:45 amThere's a VX comms flag, if set the bus data sent is VX, the flag is in the XDF and it works.The1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2025 5:29 am ecu wont care lol rest of the car prob will! I will do VX once VY bin is confirmed, it should be somewhat quicker to port over hopefully
-
Chr0m3
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am
- cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Even if you don't set the VX comms flag the car will run fine however dash will be lit up like a Christmas tree and temp gauge will not work.hsv08 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2025 9:47 amCool I’ll give it a shot this weekend with some luck! Quite a few new tables which I’m excited to play with!Chr0m3 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2025 9:45 amThere's a VX comms flag, if set the bus data sent is VX, the flag is in the XDF and it works.The1 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2025 5:29 am ecu wont care lol rest of the car prob will! I will do VX once VY bin is confirmed, it should be somewhat quicker to port over hopefully
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
I had forgotten about comms flag, nearly worth just running vy code and just having one version
-
Chr0m3
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am
- cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Yep, I'll be doing the same for spark cut release, no real reason to run VX entirely seperate and put all that work in twice.The1 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2025 3:32 am I had forgotten about comms flag, nearly worth just running vy code and just having one version
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Will make it easier not having to do vx xdf 
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Added vx comms back into the new xdf. I am noticing dtc29 egr position error in the logs though. But when log pintle position, feedback and position, nothings showing up. In engine diagnostics there is a few egr scalers like tps must be < cal to enable egr diagnostics at 7EDD. Might have to look and see if that overlaps any new code, and if not maybe lower that to zero and see. No big deal either way as there’s no check engine light anyway.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Last edited by Wade on Sun Jun 22, 2025 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
Yeh I've prob missed the malf code process, I'll check and release an update if needed.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
updated VX VY L67 enhanced xdf, VX L67 Enhanced has been removed, you can use VY Version now, just enable comms flag in the xdf first. This will be the case also with new flash pcm version.
