Hi all
Looking at the VS S/C bins, am I correct that none will work with the stock 728 pcm and work with the stock auto?
Was hopeful I could switch that bin back to auto and put it on another chip. I don't know much about it neither the guy I'm helping, it came with a bunch of parts. Mecal ID pins it as $51G and I can see its not a standard bin.
Are we up the creek here with the 728 pcm and auto?
V6 S/C bin files an pcm
-
djbrooksy
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am
- Location: Launceston TAS
V6 S/C bin files an pcm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: V6 S/C bin files an pcm
If it's T5 the pcm is different, just missing some internals. Getrag or auto will work on that. It's the speed sensor that's the issue.
-
djbrooksy
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am
- Location: Launceston TAS
Re: V6 S/C bin files an pcm
cheers, it's all going in a stock vs auto so should be ok
was panicking a bit when i seen "needs S/C specific '0672' PCM or 16210480"
on the 2 stock tunes for the S/C v6. wasn't sure why that was the case
i know the t5 would need mods, i was the one who asked the question years ago here and helped figure that out
was panicking a bit when i seen "needs S/C specific '0672' PCM or 16210480"
on the 2 stock tunes for the S/C v6. wasn't sure why that was the case
i know the t5 would need mods, i was the one who asked the question years ago here and helped figure that out
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am