Because I can’t afford a real cam
Vt Sc ghost cam
-
Leoresssiii
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2025 6:56 am
- cars: Vt spac L67
Vt Sc ghost cam
Has anyone got an idea on how to create a ghost cam on my vt supercharged enhanced bin?
Because I can’t afford a real cam
Because I can’t afford a real cam
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vt Sc ghost cam
Unplug a single injector 
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: Vt Sc ghost cam
Put a cam in it?