Injector duty cycle tunerpro

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Spookydriftr
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Injector duty cycle tunerpro

Post by Spookydriftr »

Hi guys is there a way on tunerpro to get a injector duty cycle instead of mg/sec or whatever it is. The ADC in using is a modified by sc v6 because I've got a mafless kalmaker tune
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Injector duty cycle tunerpro

Post by antus »

it'd expect it to be in the data stream but if you dont see it allready you'll have to find it and figure out the equation and add it to the adx.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Spookydriftr
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Re: Injector duty cycle tunerpro

Post by Spookydriftr »

Ok cool I'll have a search on how to do the equation... Thanks
Spookydriftr
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Re: Injector duty cycle tunerpro

Post by Spookydriftr »

I couldn't figure out how to change it so I just use an online calculator to go from mg/sec to percentage lol