FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
Try using the PM system, its possible the email alert got lost in a spam folder. I know we ask to contact via PM so something might have happened to the email.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Kruger2511
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:01 am
- cars: Vn commodore series 1 v6 m62 top mount charged
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
yeah ive noticed something going on with sent and outbox. so it could just be that hopefully he sees this and gets into contact with me if i cant sort it out. would clearing my sent and outbox help at all ?
-
Kruger2511
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:01 am
- cars: Vn commodore series 1 v6 m62 top mount charged
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
have tried it everything seems to be going straight to my outbox not sure if his inbox would be full or not. likely it could be but i hope everything is all good. hope too hear back soon. have previously purchased comms baord and nvram before without any issues so i know its got to be a problem with the message system.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
outbox is right, it moves to sent after he has opened it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Kruger2511
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:01 am
- cars: Vn commodore series 1 v6 m62 top mount charged
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
Is there anyway i can get i to co tact with him as i have sent hi. Payment on friday for the nvram so im down $270 now amd i have not heard a thing back. Weirdly enough his been active every day since my car is booked in for a dyno run on thursday and has already rebooked once so really need to get into co tact with him.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
I only do this as a hobby, your payment cleared late on a friday, I don't monitor this on weekends.
I suggest you are ready ahead of time to not miss dyno bookings.
I suggest you are ready ahead of time to not miss dyno bookings.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
UNLEASHED
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:53 am
- cars: VP HSV Senator
VE Calais V wagon - Location: RAdelaide, South Australia.
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
Hey mate, did you have any luck with the tune??Paul T wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 pm Hi guys
I have an 1990 VN SS which is running a STA supercharger, intercooler, 42lb injectors etc, and I have been having trouble with the tune. I dont know a lot about the ECU side of things. I have always just taken it to a workshop to have the ECU tuned to suit any mods I have done. I have fitted a wide band A/F gauge to confirm my suspicions of the engine running lean at cruise/lite throttle conditions, and yes it is! What I would like help with is some advise on any upgrades to the delco ecu that would help with the tuning of it. If I by a nvram chip and an interface board would this help and would I still need to take the car to a tuner to get it setup correctly. I am no engine guru and am happy to pay to get it tuned by someone that knows what they are doing but there are very few people her in NZ that will tune the older Delco units. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.
-
jjd2296
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2026 10:09 pm
- cars: I have 2 custom fiero GTs with 3.4 v6 and v 5 superchargers. in the middle of swapping in 1227165 ecm with the $12P hacked code.
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
I am looking for a couple of these nvram ecm adaptors. Is Gareth around still?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
yes
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
jjd2296
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2026 10:09 pm
- cars: I have 2 custom fiero GTs with 3.4 v6 and v 5 superchargers. in the middle of swapping in 1227165 ecm with the $12P hacked code.
Re: FS: ECM NVRAM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)
just sent you a PM thanks.