Hi all, has anyone got a 12p L67 tune that they are willing to share? Alternately is there one on here anywhere, I have had a bit of a search but had no joy.
I am tuning a stock VS L67 in a VN with a 3 bar map, has a VN TH700 with TV cable, stock L67 injectors.
L67 12p tuning
-
Vrv8hz
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:33 pm
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: L67 12p tuning
This is a start up file I used, use at own risk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Vrv8hz
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:33 pm
Re: L67 12p tuning
Thanks Gareth, I'll check it out.