Cluster Serial Number Not Displaying in EEPROM or ALDL Data
-
modzer321
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 am
- cars: wh statesman
vy ss
vt ss
vx clubsport
vt clubsport
vy clubsport
Re: Cluster Serial Number Not Displaying in EEPROM or ALDL Data
lol ok mate whatever you think
-
Ken
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Re: Cluster Serial Number Not Displaying in EEPROM or ALDL Data
I just checked of all the screenshots I took of all the open frames within the Aust Arrow application, anything that either refers to a
part number or serial within the screens I also found on the 512 byte dump downloaded from the dash that was used to make the screenshots.
Is there another serial that the Aust Arrow application doesn't show.
part number or serial within the screens I also found on the 512 byte dump downloaded from the dash that was used to make the screenshots.
Is there another serial that the Aust Arrow application doesn't show.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: Cluster Serial Number Not Displaying in EEPROM or ALDL Data
Story of my life with all these "tiktok" tuners these daysironduke wrote: Tue Apr 22, 2025 12:38 pmOur mistake was just attempting to give this guy some help like he asked..
I didn't want to help him too much, because he'd likely just steal whatever I gave him and resell it elsewhere..