Hello Team,
I was hoping someone can assist with the PCM binary file for the ASU-154 Spanish Oak 1024kb PCM for the Ford Falcon BF F6 Falcon.
I have many ford IDS calibration files but seem not to be able to locate HACCDD3 within the Zip/PHF file repository.
Car Tear Tag is A5HD
OSID HACCD
Strategy HACCDD3
I much prefer for the Ford Calibration file format PHF as its in factory default format.
My last resort is to use a tuning file calibration created from HPTUNERS or PCMTEC which is my last resort which I have access too.
Regards
ABZ
Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
-
oldtinfords
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am
Re: Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
HACCDD3 is the 4th in the seqence of 6 firmware versions. It has been superseded twice & dropped from the firmware available from Ford.abs351 wrote: Sat Apr 26, 2025 12:05 am Hello Team,
I was hoping someone can assist with the PCM binary file for the ASU-154 Spanish Oak 1024kb PCM for the Ford Falcon BF F6 Falcon.
I have many ford IDS calibration files but seem not to be able to locate HACCDD3 within the Zip/PHF file repository.
Car Tear Tag is A5HD
OSID HACCD
Strategy HACCDD3
I much prefer for the Ford Calibration file format PHF as its in factory default format.
My last resort is to use a tuning file calibration created from HPTUNERS or PCMTEC which is my last resort which I have access too.
Regards
ABZ
You might get lucky if someone saved it. I'd update to the latest calibration which is available in PHF format.
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
Re: Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
hi,
Thanks for the reply, I did notice it has been superseded, but require this strategy for testing.
I even tried forscan to download the binary but my paid version of Forscan has lapsed, so it must be available.
I did check within HP and PCMTEC and stock strategy can be downloaded also.
Can you kindly share the latest PHF if its possible.
thanks.
Thanks for the reply, I did notice it has been superseded, but require this strategy for testing.
I even tried forscan to download the binary but my paid version of Forscan has lapsed, so it must be available.
I did check within HP and PCMTEC and stock strategy can be downloaded also.
Can you kindly share the latest PHF if its possible.
thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
Re: Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
Update, I have a copy if anyone needs it
see attached.
see attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
oldtinfords
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am
Re: Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
Why didn't you update to A5HF HACCK**?
There's a lot of differences between the twice superseded HACCDD3 & the current much improved HACCK** firmware.
It could have been downloaded using FORScan (with a cheap licence) or directly from Ford for free.
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
Re: Ford Falcon 2005 BF F6 Strategy HACCDD3
Hi thanks for the reply
Car has a tune.
I'm well aware of the updates
Thanks
Car has a tune.
I'm well aware of the updates
Thanks