Help VH 304 injection conversion no injector pulse

Wiring diagrams and questions
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Help VH 304 injection conversion no injector pulse

Post by Asho88 »

Hi all I’ve done a top swap on my VH anyway I’ve got no injector pulse I’ve rigged it up standalone I’ve got fuel pump prime (with fuel to the rail), I’ve got spark but she won’t pop testing the injectors they have 12v with the ignition on. Note I don’t have the oil pressure sender hooked up because it’s still in the mail. Any ideas would be great cheers.
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Re: Help VH 304 injection conversion no injector pulse

Post by pman92 »

Do you have VATS off?
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Help VH 304 injection conversion no injector pulse

Post by Asho88 »

It’s from a VQ stato I don’t believe they have vats also I’ve fitted an NVRAM (no changes made with that yet. Cheers
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Help VH 304 injection conversion no injector pulse

Post by Asho88 »

Turned out to be earthing issue with ignition module. Had it loosely mounted added an earth wire and got pulse straight away 🙂