Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
The cigi lighter should be able to supply 10 amps so yea it looks like your problem is there.
-
Deuce
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
- cars: TUF355
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
Just fired it up again, wideband gauge is reading, and data log is populating.
Headlights aren't on, so lighting circuit shouldn't be active.
Seems very odd, but hey, I'm getting data in the log so
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
Did you ever figure out what was wrong. I have my signal wire going to pin a5 on the vy l67 pcm but cant gst a true reading for the 14point7 wideband im using
-
Deuce
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
- cars: TUF355
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
Are the scalers set correctly up in tunerpro for you?Spookydriftr wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:22 am Did you ever figure out what was wrong. I have my signal wire going to pin a5 on the vy l67 pcm but cant gst a true reading for the 14point7 wideband im using
You are getting readings but gauge doesn't match the log?
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
I have no idea if the scalers are correct mate and yeah the reading doesn't match the gauge.... im guessing the package offset is wrong and ive been using ai to help figure it out but its still not right. Im not going to give up until I figure this out so when I finally figure it out ill let you know. Thanks for replying
-
Deuce
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
- cars: TUF355
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
14point7 base output range is different to mtx-lSpookydriftr wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2026 11:44 pm I have no idea if the scalers are correct mate and yeah the reading doesn't match the gauge.... im guessing the package offset is wrong and ive been using ai to help figure it out but its still not right. Im not going to give up until I figure this out so when I finally figure it out ill let you know. Thanks for replying
Tunerpro RT Lucky for me is setup standard for mtx-l range.
It's pretty easy to change in 11/12p
The only other thing would be if you haven't removed the step up resister in the ECU. It definitely effects mtx-l, I'm not sure about 14point7 though
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
I think because im using Kalmaker its not working even though the adx was modified to log wideband and map on a kalmaker tune so i dont know.... thanks for replying
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
I had to move my innovate LC2 earth direct to battery to tidy up some weird readings I was getting in log since doing that its been perfect.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Innovate mtx-l data no longer in log
Heater circuit is very heavy. Short pulses and high current. It needs a good supply and puts a lot of noise on the wires that you connect the heater too. If its weak wiring or something that can't handle electrical noise, you'll have problems. That's why they split heater power and main power out.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396