Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by MPC001 »

:thumbup:
AngelMarc wrote: Thu Jul 03, 2025 4:07 am lol I added a picture.
I also typed the pattern and looked for partially initialized values that could line up in 2 spots. After failing to notice any, I tried AI; sometimes it blows your mind like it understands perfectly the 1st time and points out some shit you'd never think of, other times you'd swear it has dimentia.When I originally thought there could be a problem, I forgot short teeth equal 1.
:thumbup:
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by antus »

It depends if its found a human explaining it well on the internet. the things are causing a problem here, probably 95% of the traffic is AI scrapeing the threads to absorb our experts teachings and the forum disabled alerts are their collective traffic being to high. now its going to cost me time and or money to solve it. I have the solutions but not currently the time. Cloud flare and block the AIs is a possible solution, then they stop learning from information posted here first until someone else re-shares it to a site they can access. Right now a good lot the teachings about these pcms they tell you is our members posts without accreditation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2025/07/01/cloudfl ... nsent.html
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by AngelMarc »

For now, I'll just be glad I don't have to spend as much time sorting through modern internet garbage to get what I need. More like the internet use to be 15+ years ago, but also quicker.
Don't stress specific units.
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by MPC001 »

antus wrote: Sat Jul 05, 2025 8:46 am It depends if its found a human explaining it well on the internet. the things are causing a problem here, probably 95% of the traffic is AI scrapeing the threads to absorb our experts teachings and the forum disabled alerts are their collective traffic being to high. now its going to cost me time and or money to solve it. I have the solutions but not currently the time. Cloud flare and block the AIs is a possible solution, then they stop learning from information posted here first until someone else re-shares it to a site they can access. Right now a good lot the teachings about these pcms they tell you is our members posts without accreditation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2025/07/01/cloudfl ... nsent.html
Now I understand why no thread alerts unless set. Makes good sense given the full time bots I see (5 bots vs 2 members) suctioning up hard gained knowledge, teachings, learnings, with their digital hoovering - paraphrasing & re-presenting/packaging as their own information to sell subscriptions without credit or reference, but also making assertions on fact that are not accurate. But then even with black & white factual information being openly available, they still get it wrong.

Maybe Cloudflare's default blocking is the way. :think:
Last edited by MPC001 on Tue Jul 08, 2025 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by MPC001 »

AngelMarc wrote: Sat Jul 05, 2025 9:10 am For now, I'll just be glad I don't have to spend as much time sorting through modern internet garbage to get what I need. More like the internet use to be 15+ years ago, but also quicker.
if only they were more accurate & their code actually functioned the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time :). It's also odd how confident they are about their code being the ducks guts when it is wrong. Every time without remorse. :lol:
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by AngelMarc »

Like it telling me 25.
I say show me.
It responds with a 5 as if it was never wrong. "confirmed, 5 is the answer".
... OK then. Same model tuned for people that just want ass kissing "friends" to talk to.
There's a reason I flashed me Pico enough times to burn out the EEPROM.
Replacement Picos should be here soon.
Don't stress specific units.
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by MPC001 »

:lol: :thumbsup:
AngelMarc wrote: Tue Jul 08, 2025 11:25 am Like it telling me 25.
I say show me.
It responds with a 5 as if it was never wrong. "confirmed, 5 is the answer".
... OK then. Same model tuned for people that just want ass kissing "friends" to talk to.
There's a reason I flashed me Pico enough times to burn out the EEPROM.
Replacement Picos should be here soon.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by antus »

BTW the site is behind cloudflare now. We got broken hard over the last 2 weeks. It cost me too much of my time, and also some other stuff I run got broken in the crossfire of re-configuration as it was intertwined with the config of this forum. That means its blocking all ai scrapers now and none of them will learn anything new from this forum. But its the only way to continue to exist. I'd let chatgpt and google and perhaps amazon still scan so they know about our products but it seems its all or nothing so there is no choice.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by MPC001 »

:thumbup: :wtf:
antus wrote: Sun Jul 13, 2025 6:19 am BTW the site is behind cloudflare now. We got broken hard over the last 2 weeks. It cost me too much of my time, and also some other stuff I run got broken in the crossfire of re-configuration as it was intertwined with the config of this forum. That means its blocking all ai scrapers now and none of them will learn anything new from this forum. But its the only way to continue to exist. I'd let chatgpt and google and perhaps amazon still scan so they know about our products but it seems its all or nothing so there is no choice.
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: Coding my own open source 24x ECU [beta available]

Post by AngelMarc »

That why I kept getting
"The forum is currently unavailable. Try again in a few minutes."
Don't stress specific units.