Injector settings
-
Asho88
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
- cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.
Injector settings
Hi all just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of calibrating my ECU for new injectors dwell time etc. cheers
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Injector settings
Which pcm / operating system? Do you have the injector data or do you need help to find it? If so what injectors? I know I could search it from your other threads, but its better if you give enough context in the original question that anyone who clicks can answer.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Asho88
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
- cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.
Re: Injector settings
Hey thanks for the response I’m running an 808 ecu which I believe is 12p. Not as yet they’re on order but they’re 440 cc Siemens Deka. I’ve been inboxing VRV8Hz whom has been really helpful and pointed me in the right direction. Had a read of the how to after his direction and I believe I understand what to do. Cheers
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Injector settings
Watch out for clone, there are a lot of cheap clones that are out of spec on ebay and around the place. They'll really mess up your day, even if you have the right data. This is linked from the FAQ area, for the 60lb which I think is not the same size you have but if 440cc at the right pressure does equal 60lb then others have reported success. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5548
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396