Stacking Bins

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Stacking Bins

Post by Asho88 »

Hi all I corrupted my NVRAM anyway as Antus advised I brought a GQ-4x4 to re write after a bit of mucking around I've figured out how to use it but just looking into it further I've found I need to stack bins to get it to work can anyone explain how to do this? I found the guide on stacking bins but I'm not sure how to add a bin file to stack. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Stacking Bins

Post by antus »

theyre included in the ose12p zip file, they have stacked in the filename. burn one of them as is to get the nvram working for the ecm again, then load your most recent bin in tunerpro as before and upload it to the car to get back to your work in progress.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Stacking Bins

Post by Asho88 »

Ok cool I’ll have a look tomorrow sounds easy enough. Thank you.