A little Levity for us older members
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
A little Levity for us older members
See attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Re: A little Levity for us older members
A little payback for all of those compulsory software acceptance terms that we all have to 'agree to'
By accepting this Message you agree to the following terms and conditions: If you don't like how I drive my Buick LeSabre's then you really should stay off the sidewalks.
By accepting this Message you agree to the following terms and conditions: If you don't like how I drive my Buick LeSabre's then you really should stay off the sidewalks.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: A little Levity for us older members
I like this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rjdrew1986
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Re: A little Levity for us older members
Nice one.
-
DavidBraley
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm
- cars: 1948 GMC
Re: A little Levity for us older members
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-David
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.