Ls1 tune
-
Gringo77
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:31 pm
- cars: Vy ss
Re: Ls1 tune
If you run the full bin I’d reinstate gearbox torque management while it’s great for performance not good unless u have a fully built box
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Frenchy
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:55 am
- cars: Commodore, Corvette
Re: Ls1 tune
No worries, i wll give it a shot, im runnning a manual box.
Cheers
Cheers
-
Gringo77
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:31 pm
- cars: Vy ss
Re: Ls1 tune
Yeah sorry read that after
still needs a little tweak here and there for mine , I’m running crow 219 227 so prob need a bit of adjustment but will get your idle sweet if you want the wild chop change over under idle to 20. Sounds mint
only just got a wide band then blew the box so won’t be updating the bin for a couple of weeks
still needs a little tweak here and there for mine , I’m running crow 219 227 so prob need a bit of adjustment but will get your idle sweet if you want the wild chop change over under idle to 20. Sounds mint
only just got a wide band then blew the box so won’t be updating the bin for a couple of weeks
-
Frenchy
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:55 am
- cars: Commodore, Corvette
Re: Ls1 tune
All good, loaded the engine cal and gave the FJ a run
no more stalling on decel-yay!
I will check the idle settings, needs to sound nice.
Will fit the WB sensor when time permits.
What logger are you using Universal Patch or TP
Thanks
Again !
I will check the idle settings, needs to sound nice.
Will fit the WB sensor when time permits.
What logger are you using Universal Patch or TP
Thanks
Again !
-
Gringo77
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:31 pm
- cars: Vy ss
Re: Ls1 tune
Ah that’s great mate
Im using the obdx explorer I had the envious one but after reset lost the lic so went back to obdxplorer frustrated at having to pay again
If you get an adx that works def send it over would be much appreciated to use tuner pro
Im using the obdx explorer I had the envious one but after reset lost the lic so went back to obdxplorer frustrated at having to pay again
If you get an adx that works def send it over would be much appreciated to use tuner pro
-
Frenchy
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:55 am
- cars: Commodore, Corvette
Re: Ls1 tune
I will try Universal Patcher logger, as im starting from ground zero; will see if I can get TP to work and see how we go.