Log files, can't view on screen

Programs / Tools / Scripts
User avatar
krusty
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Log files, can't view on screen

Post by krusty »

Still learning here so forgive me if this is a noob question.

I've downloaded some of the logs I've found on here in order to get familiar with using the software. It shows that it's playing in the bottom of the screen in the blue rectangle and I can see time elapsing and pause/ shuffle it no worries. Problem is that I cannot see any data at all.

If I'm playing a log is it essential for a bin and xdf corresponding to that log to be loaded in order to view or can I just play the log back without any bin/ xdf loaded?

Also when I click on show dash, data lists, history tables or monitors under Acquisition only an empty box is popping up. Makes me think it's missing a required plug in to run these features. Any links to the required plug ins would be great.
Logfail-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Log files, can't view on screen

Post by antus »

Pick aquisition -> load adx file, and load the correspoding ADX for the datastream in the log. Then check dash/data list/histogram and monitors views.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
krusty
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Re: Log files, can't view on screen

Post by krusty »

antus wrote:Pick aquisition -> load adx file, and load the correspoding ADX for the datastream in the log. Then check dash/data list/histogram and monitors views.
THANKYOU!!!!