Series 3 VS Manual Logging and RT updates issue

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
4wheelinls1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
cars: X6t

Series 3 VS Manual Logging and RT updates issue

Post by 4wheelinls1 »

I recall having this issue once before. I seem to be unable to log and update, to update real-time I have to have echo off, then to log I need echo on but a write fails and the ecu resets. Using A6e Enhanced XDF BIN and adx. If I try to log with echo off I get erratic data and Tunerpro crashes.
4wheelinls1
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
cars: X6t

Re: Series 3 VS Manual Logging and RT updates issue

Post by 4wheelinls1 »

Set the Nvam to VT not VS. Fixed
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Series 3 VS Manual Logging and RT updates issue

Post by antus »

Except having it set wrong can corrupt the contents of the NVRAM, so you'll want to validate the contents, or upload the calibration part again to be sure its not corrupted one setting VT. Yes VS S3 is essentially VT hardware.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Series 3 VS Manual Logging and RT updates issue

Post by antus »

Except having it set wrong can corrupt the contents of the NVRAM, so you'll want to validate the contents, or upload the calibration part again to be sure its not corrupted one setting VT. Yes VS S3 is essentially VT hardware.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396