E38 ETC/Slave - Deeper Dive

E38 E92 and many others. Approximately 2007 and newer
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: E38 ETC/Slave - Deeper Dive

Post by antus »

chatgpt too. I configured cloudflare to let the well behaved search engines and bots in. I figure thats the new search engine and if its credited and linked its ok. Still blocking the bad ones that break the rules and overload the site. Thats the right compromise I think. So the AIs will contine to learn from us. Im all for the shareing of information and I think thats OK.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
MPC001
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am

Re: E38 ETC/Slave - Deeper Dive

Post by MPC001 »

antus wrote: Fri Oct 03, 2025 9:54 am chatgpt too. I configured cloudflare to let the well behaved search engines and bots in. I figure thats the new search engine and if its credited and linked its ok. Still blocking the bad ones that break the rules and overload the site. Thats the right compromise I think. So the AIs will contine to learn from us. Im all for the shareing of information and I think thats OK.
😎 Cool. Thank you Antus for the update.

Couldn't agree more. The accrediting & referencing can only serve to enhance the reputation of the forum, and the power of the sharing 👌, & improve the accuracy and authenticity.
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: E38 ETC/Slave - Deeper Dive

Post by AngelMarc »

antus wrote: Fri Oct 03, 2025 9:54 am chatgpt too. I configured cloudflare to let the well behaved search engines and bots in. I figure thats the new search engine and if its credited and linked its ok. Still blocking the bad ones that break the rules and overload the site. Thats the right compromise I think. So the AIs will contine to learn from us. Im all for the shareing of information and I think thats OK.
Glad to hear it. Hope it works out well.
Don't stress specific units.