Realtime VY Flash ECU - WORKING
-
Muncie
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
- cars: Vy commodore, Turbo Ecotec v6
- Location: New Zealand Waikato
Re: Realtime VY Flash ECU - WORKING
i've got a bricked ecu that this could revive, correct me if i'm wrong the modded PCM needs the ostrich Present with bin loaded for car to run? but tuning can be done on fly with engine running once tuned you save .bin file and flash into a stock PCM??.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Realtime VY Flash ECU - WORKING
correct
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: Realtime VY Flash ECU - WORKING
I have inboxed you mate as I am after this setup pleaseupyas wrote: Sun Jul 06, 2025 9:53 amif anyone wants to buy one and send it to me I can test it with my ecu'sKen wrote: Sun Jul 06, 2025 9:13 am Ah yeah, I posted the 32pin dip & cable ebay link in that thread.
Didn't know the original poster here was using a Moates unit.
Whilst I'm here posting, has anyone seen one of these emulators yet, wondering if there's a way of making it work.
Edit: are the VY chips 256 or 512kb, I'm not at home to check just yet, unit in the link above is for 256kb.