Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?
Thats the one, Thanks Gareth!
I had an inkling in the back of my mind that maybe it was 11P? yep I was wrong about it being 12P. But either way both ECUs are similar. Shame there wasn't any public releases of the stuff VL400 cooked up over the years apart from what we already have.
I had an inkling in the back of my mind that maybe it was 11P? yep I was wrong about it being 12P. But either way both ECUs are similar. Shame there wasn't any public releases of the stuff VL400 cooked up over the years apart from what we already have.
-
UNLEASHED
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:53 am
- cars: VP HSV Senator
VE Calais V wagon - Location: RAdelaide, South Australia.
Re: Flex Fuel Sensor to Delco?
Thanks guys! I'll look into it.. Just a mate suggested to do away with the Snow water/ meth kit and just run a flex sensor...WAS initially looking into nitrous as a cooling agent...