LS MAF on VY?

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
User avatar
marcdinatale__
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2025 6:25 am
cars: Vy Commodore 3.8

LS MAF on VY?

Post by marcdinatale__ »

Hey guys,
I'm toying with the idea of putting an LS1 throttle body on my N/A VY. I don't want it to be restricted by the standard V6 MAF. I have been told that a 6L L98 MAF works plug and play on VT V6, will this also work on VY?

Thanks,
Marc
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: LS MAF on VY?

Post by Rhysk94 »

Waste of time. Factory throttle body and maf are not a restriction on the Ecotecs.