2010 F150 Tire Size Change With Forscan Issues

Ford information and tools can be found here
brandongarnold02
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:47 am
cars: None at the moment. Tuning my daily driver

2010 F150 Tire Size Change With Forscan Issues

Post by brandongarnold02 »

I can’t find much into out there about changing the tire size in the VID block. I currently have 35” tires and have tried to change the tire revs in the VID Block only to get a P1635 fault. I’ve even tried to just tried to make it an even 600 to see if that would make it happy. The factory setting is 650 revs. I have notices the factory settings for the gear ratio is incorrect or not configured. Also I have a little piece of info from ford service info that explains there is only a certain range limits set on things like tire and axle ratio. Of course they don’t give you those range limits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.