Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
Hey guys I had my car vy L67 retuned a few months ago with kalmaker and before the retune it used around 14l/100km and the display on the cluster was pretty accurate but now after the retune it's saying I'm getting around 8l/100km and showing around 1000km to empty when I fill it up and I'm definitely not getting that. Is there any settings in the kalmaker software that can mess with this because it's definitely something that was immediate after the tune. I used the same reputable tuner as last time. Any ideas on what might be changed in the kalmaker tune to make this happen. Im thinking he accidentally changed something he shouldn't have Thanks guys
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
There's a setting for fuel usage for changing injector size
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
Ok id say that's the problem because I have 1150cc injectors now.... Would it be calculating fuel usage from injector pulse or some like that? Thanks for replying mate
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
Yes, I think thats right. Not changed it myself to point you to the right config item though.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: Fuel average way out after kalmaker tune
There is 2 items that need to be changed to make the dash reading correctly.
Pretty straight forward.
Ask the person that tuned it to adjust the settings, they should be able to sort it for you
Pretty straight forward.
Ask the person that tuned it to adjust the settings, they should be able to sort it for you