08 Lucerne 4.6 N* Flex/Supercharging Discussion

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Mulzoffh
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:41 am
cars: 08 Buick lucerne
08 Pontiac solstice

08 Lucerne 4.6 N* Flex/Supercharging Discussion

Post by Mulzoffh »

Everyone's most hated GM motor šŸ˜‚ just got back into this from my totaled 05 Bonneville gxp that someone decided to hit and run a few years back.

Having an e67 has been a huge upgrade from the non existent support the ECM in the 05.

I'm looking for some help from you guys that have quite a bit more knowledge then I do, I'm currently trying to get flex fuel to work. Started with hpt, most of the flex fuel bits to turn it on aren't defined in there so I went in hex using other e67 OS's to help me find the bits to flip, and currently have diagnostics enabled, and sensor type set to sensor. Getting a p0178 and not sure where to go from there, new sensor wired properly into c1 pin 5.

Next thing I have coming soon is a modified stsv supercharger being bolted onto it, I've been yelled at about 72 times for not just getting an ls4 lol. I'm not too worried about tuning for that as there is a 2 bar map OS mod already available, but pretty much everything else I'm on my own. Really looking to get flex working first, so I can attempt to have a chance of not detonating the 10:1 comp stock motor.