So the PS should be able to be installed/removed with ease now and the headers should fit too.
Also this arvo, it arrived!
And I had to laugh when all the important dimensions are exactly the same as the ones I came up with for the mods on the NPC one, like to the same mm
Xrtreme must of seen my cheat sheet lol.
Anyway, this thing is of beauty! CrMo, SPI rated, all one piece billet including the ring gear too. Rings like a tuning fork, so this is very hard and stiff steel. And yes, it does feel a bit lighter than normal.
However, after I confirm the fitment is 100%, I'll ask Duggan balancing to try balance it without the use of the bolt on counter weight, so eliminating a part that can come loose.
I love the hidden dowel holes on the back, neat little trick, so they are 100% captive. I guess that's part of the SFI rating?
I am going to try drop it off on the way to Dandy with the bellhousing, so it's not a wasted trip.