E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
Okay, yeah I only have hpt, so can only provide that or bin. I'll see if I can find the OS and cal, see if you have it
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
OS 24239353
Cal 24242131
Cal 24242131
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
looks like the escalade os/cal.
do u have the user defined parameters license for your hpt cable?
I have that one mapped in efilive already. can post the efi format & a t43 i have done before and u can make the adjustments
do u have the user defined parameters license for your hpt cable?
I have that one mapped in efilive already. can post the efi format & a t43 i have done before and u can make the adjustments
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
I do, yeah. Funny thing is, the TCM was pulled from an 07 VE
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
use the addresses from the txt file and the xdf template to come up with something that works for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: E40 ECM TO T43 PROGRAMMING SOLUTION NEEDED!
Thanks mate, I'll see how I go. Motor is almost ready to run