ConfigLab Revamp

e4life
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 pm
cars: 2015 Tahoe

ConfigLab Revamp

Post by e4life »

Been working on something, hope its worth developing further. I don't know how many know about this current software, seems whoever initially developed it, stopped so I was thinking about taking a crack at it. Have a working .exe but I'm afraid to post it. I'm not the best at coding :think:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kur4o
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am

Re: ConfigLab Revamp

Post by kur4o »

Looks interesting, Do you know the origin of it.

I can run it through j2534 simulator and see what it does. Commands being used might be valuable if extracted correctly.
User avatar
Gatecrasher
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: ConfigLab Revamp

Post by Gatecrasher »

I've spent a lot of time working on the higher spec Global A clusters with XML based configs. I don't recognize any of that. I'd like to know a little more about what it's expected to do.

I've got an XTS digital cluster up and running on my desk right now if you want me to try anything.
e4life
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 pm
cars: 2015 Tahoe

Re: ConfigLab Revamp

Post by e4life »

kur4o wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2026 11:57 am Looks interesting, Do you know the origin of it.

I can run it through j2534 simulator and see what it does. Commands being used might be valuable if extracted correctly.
As far as the origin, I know it was in russian and i found it on the MHH site.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: ConfigLab Revamp

Post by antus »

So this is configlab by exiter chipauto.com or simone / mhhauto but with credits removed and made more colourful? Not cool to remove the original authors credits. Please don't post it here.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
e4life
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 pm
cars: 2015 Tahoe

Re: ConfigLab Revamp

Post by e4life »

antus wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2026 9:53 pm So this is configlab by exiter chipauto.com or simone / mhhauto but with credits removed and made more colourful? Not cool to remove the original authors credits. Please don't post it here.
Credits were on a splash screen when the program opens. Not sure how to share and collaborate, but yea I won't post it.