E37 EEPRON and Flash
-
T3klock
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 12:16 am
- cars: Cobalt
E37 EEPRON and Flash
This is from a 2009 Cobalt. Engine model LAP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
T3klock
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 12:16 am
- cars: Cobalt
Re: E37 EEPRON and Flash
I see there are a few people downloading these so I wanted to ask. Is there a need for more? I have another one but I wanted to see if there was a need for it.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: E37 EEPRON and Flash
I know some of it is AI scanners and some of it is hoarders collecting things. So 20 DLs does not mean 20 humans grabbed it an used it. But I am sure that anything you post will be found by someone who needs it when they google the right things at some stage in the future and get sent here, so if your willing to post, it will help people.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
AngelMarc
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
- cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.
Re: E37 EEPRON and Flash
How much traffic do you think is scanners/scrapers?
I'm surprised by the view count on this viewtopic.php?t=9228
I'm surprised by the view count on this viewtopic.php?t=9228
Don't stress specific units.