Vs climate control module pin out

Wiring diagrams and questions
383_1047
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 am
cars: Ve ss ute
vs berlina ls3
vauxhall royale coupe

Vs climate control module pin out

Post by 383_1047 »

Hi guys does anyone know if the Vq climate control pin out is the same as a vs. changing the motor to ls3 and have removed the factory computer which now results in no 5v signal output from pin 15 to e11 on the original ecu when ac is pressed. I’m assuming I’m missing a 12v feed somewhere however thought I would ask someone here prior to splicing circuits. Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
383_1047
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 am
cars: Ve ss ute
vs berlina ls3
vauxhall royale coupe

Re: Vs climate control module pin out

Post by 383_1047 »

2c-80 is taken from Vp manual