0411 on LT1 4L60e

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Hotrod1952
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:54 pm
cars: 1999 Silverado
1963 Nova getting LT1 4L60E TO P59 Conversion.
1972 GMC 1500 1999 Vortec on 411
1928 Buick getting 63 Nova 4cyl 153 Cu In engine
1952 Chevy Sedan Delivery

0411 on LT1 4L60e

Post by Hotrod1952 »

Newbe here be gentle... I have a 95 LT1 Camaro motor and a 96 Fleetwood 4l60E. I would like to control this combo with a 411 ECM. What bin file am I looking for on the transmission and motor? I have done 411 swap on a vortec but this is more challenging... :oops:
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: 0411 on LT1 4L60e

Post by antus »

My general advice would be to do a bit of googling to find an example of any car from the factory which had an ls1 option, with a 4L60E auto. Then look for a factory bin for the auto version of that car, on operating system 12212156 because that is the most featured, common and well defined 0411 operating system. If your spoiled for choice pick the one that most closely matches your engine capacity and the rest of the platform.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: 0411 on LT1 4L60e

Post by AngelMarc »

Oh, 95 LT. I here LT anymore and think the direct injection motor.
Express vans kept the SBC until... 2003 I beleive, so any Express van that came with a P01 (I think 2000 to 2002). Since it should have the same firing order.
Then like Antus said, best OS available. OS variations in the Express Van, I don't know.
Don't stress specific units.