Purchase Kalmaker

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Rhysk94 »

Yeah, I have tried multiple times over the years. He never replies assuming because he doesn't want to sell it to me. I would dare say I would end up with 98% of all his delco business as everyone that comes to me all say he is impossible to get hold of and often postpones multiple bookings on the day.
My business inbox gets flooded for tunes due to him never repsonding after I sent them his way for a Kalmaker tune.
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Knackersjewels »

I've had good luck with him in the past, I'll see if I can get onto him sometime during the week
0081
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by 0081 »

antus wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:51 pm Because in workshop (not SP3 which was for the early PCMs only) they have a commercial MAP tune for the later model PCMs, where as we only have extended (enhanced) MAF. Enhanced is capable, but some people still want to tune MAP. If you have tunerpro definitions for editing and logging the Kalmaker MAP bins I am sure people who owned a copy would use them. To the best of my knowledge there are only a couple of specific versions where aftermarket people have put in the work to make them. They are on this site. Here is a matrix I archived from the kalmaker site when it existed about program versions and what they are for. W means Workshop, the number in the tens is computer type, the number in the units is the feature. They used to be sold individually, or bundled in a package, then copy protected and licensed for individual PCMs.
I believe there was a WB5 for the flash PCM in 2 Bar MAP
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Rhysk94 »

0081 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:42 am
antus wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:51 pm Because in workshop (not SP3 which was for the early PCMs only) they have a commercial MAP tune for the later model PCMs, where as we only have extended (enhanced) MAF. Enhanced is capable, but some people still want to tune MAP. If you have tunerpro definitions for editing and logging the Kalmaker MAP bins I am sure people who owned a copy would use them. To the best of my knowledge there are only a couple of specific versions where aftermarket people have put in the work to make them. They are on this site. Here is a matrix I archived from the kalmaker site when it existed about program versions and what they are for. W means Workshop, the number in the tens is computer type, the number in the units is the feature. They used to be sold individually, or bundled in a package, then copy protected and licensed for individual PCMs.
I believe there was a WB5 for the flash PCM in 2 Bar MAP
It has 3bar map on flash based pcm's, used to have that for a fair few years from Al back in the day!
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Rhysk94 »

Knackersjewels wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:52 am I've had good luck with him in the past, I'll see if I can get onto him sometime during the week
Any luck mate?
Mr Tippins
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 am
cars: VY Calais Series 2 L67 (T56 Swapped)
YN130 (Ecotec Swapped)

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Mr Tippins »

I dunno if you've managed to get ahold of a copy of this but here's the link to the archived purchase page and prices.

https://injectionconnection.com.au/lega ... age13.html
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Rhysk94 »

No luck.

Other issue is the creator of Kalmaker has died so impossible to get licenses
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by pman92 »

Not sure if this is legit, but there is a Facebook page which has activity in the last few months.

If you go back far enough whoever is running the page claims to be the owner of Kalmaker
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10015
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by antus »

The website there is Injection Connection, which was owned by Alan Gibbs from Perth who was a Kalmaker reseller and the primary one to do the online sales. I don't know if it would still be him, but from the wording back in 2020 it sounds like it was at that time.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by pman92 »

Who actually created Kalmaker?