Hey guys, got a customer car in, has an engine conversion in a 2005 F-250. Uses EECV, Strategy MMAH0, does anyone have a working XDF to suit?
Thought maybe while I'm here, it could be a good place to dump non AUS DM EECV xdfs, for the future.
Tweecer can show it, but obviously I can't save a file to flash without the tweecer hardware, same goes for Binary Editor.
I'm reading/writing with pcmflash, but bank order doesn't worry me.
EEC-V US tunerpro XDFS?
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: EEC-V US tunerpro XDFS?
I think I might have seen one around, or one for a similar strategy, but not 100% sure.
On the pats/immo front, I have a site for disabling it in your bin for a small fee, but if not it's no prob. Site is limited to pats/immobilizer only right now, planning to add more in the future though.
Either case good luck on the hunt. I did a quick peek, and it looks like MMAH0 is likely the most latest calibration for the vehicle, at least for code base, also searched my files and didn't see an xdf so might not be much out there.
Oh, FYI, technically it's possible to read back a file using PCM Flash assuming the other software flashes the internal memory of the computer, J3 chips of course are a different setup. Like write the changes to the computer using BE, then read the raw bin back with PCM Flash. It's kind of ironic it's called binary editor, but it doesn't edit binary files, gotta love encrypted file formats.
On the pats/immo front, I have a site for disabling it in your bin for a small fee, but if not it's no prob. Site is limited to pats/immobilizer only right now, planning to add more in the future though.
Either case good luck on the hunt. I did a quick peek, and it looks like MMAH0 is likely the most latest calibration for the vehicle, at least for code base, also searched my files and didn't see an xdf so might not be much out there.
Oh, FYI, technically it's possible to read back a file using PCM Flash assuming the other software flashes the internal memory of the computer, J3 chips of course are a different setup. Like write the changes to the computer using BE, then read the raw bin back with PCM Flash. It's kind of ironic it's called binary editor, but it doesn't edit binary files, gotta love encrypted file formats.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file