Over the last year or so I have been spending a lot of free time dipping my feet into firmware disassembly for Falcon modules in Ghidra, with a lot of help from AI. My original goal was achieved and I learnt an absolute heap. As I haven't done much on it in the last few months, I have decided to share a fair chunk of the work I did achieve, while not giving too much away that someone could rip off or profit from the work with minimal effort.
https://github.com/mrmodule-com-au/open-falcon-modules
Falcon Body Modules - Ghidra Analysis
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Falcon Body Modules - Ghidra Analysis
Wow, very nice share. Thanks!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
jakka
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:51 am
- cars: 6FPAAAJGSW9E86101
- Location: Aus
Re: Falcon Body Modules - Ghidra Analysis
Muy muy excellente amigo
-
peter351
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 am
Re: Falcon Body Modules - Ghidra Analysis
'pman92 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2026 6:05 am Over the last year or so I have been spending a lot of free time dipping my feet into firmware disassembly for Falcon modules in Ghidra, with a lot of help from AI. My original goal was achieved and I learnt an absolute heap. As I haven't done much on it in the last few months, I have decided to share a fair chunk of the work I did achieve, while not giving too much away that someone could rip off or profit from the work with minimal effort.
https://github.com/mrmodule-com-au/open-falcon-modules
Hi, Nice work pman92 "Falcon Body Modules - Ghidra Analysis " so what is your objective in the long run for all this hard work you're doing?
Cheers
