VY Eco memcal

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Flog
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 24, 2024 3:43 am
cars: Vu Ute L36 Manual
VY 1 tonner L67 Auto
Vy Avalanche SUV
Ve SV6 Series 1 Sedan Manual
Ve SV6 Series 2 Wagon Auto
Vf Evoke Sedan

VY Eco memcal

Post by Flog »

Wondering what Bin file do I use for a Vy Eco repinned for memcal PCM?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: VY Eco memcal

Post by antus »

VY Supercharged eg the current version is:

VY S/C had the memcal PCM and this calibration is for the VY platform you're running it in.

VX-VY V6 Supercharged(VX Enable Comms Flag)
(MAF, CYLAIR, EEI, KAL, IMM, ASR, WBAFRT, EOI, RPM)
VX VY_V6_SC_$07_Enhanced_v2.6i.zip
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Flog
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 24, 2024 3:43 am
cars: Vu Ute L36 Manual
VY 1 tonner L67 Auto
Vy Avalanche SUV
Ve SV6 Series 1 Sedan Manual
Ve SV6 Series 2 Wagon Auto
Vf Evoke Sedan

Re: VY Eco memcal

Post by Flog »

Thank you antus, I have a L67 bottom end and heads currently has eco manifold was running a flash PCM, I have since repinned for memcal PCM as I would like to be able to swap manifolds & memcals.