OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions

Programs / Tools / Scripts
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions

Post by Tazzi »

Can certainly take a look!
Shoot a message to OBDX from the website and either myself or colleague will answer back with next steps :D
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
radrace19
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
cars: Pontiac G8 GXP

Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions

Post by radrace19 »

I just wanted to thank Tazzi real quick.

I have a friend that lives out of town. I told him to buy the OBDX Pro GT.

I used Anydesk to remote to his PC and load the GDS2 software. Would be better to use some kind of USB port forwarding, but this worked to start running some diag on his vehicle.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: OBDX Development - Developer Tools and Suggestions

Post by Tazzi »

Always great hearing success!

There will be a remote solution in the future, its been in the works for quite some time.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image