4L65 swap to T56 in VZ Monaro

For non EFI mechanical discussion
simple1
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:25 am
cars: Vz Monaro, Hk Premier, Vz thunder Crewman

4L65 swap to T56 in VZ Monaro

Post by simple1 »

Hi Group,

Long time reader first time posting.

I have read through a lot of old posts and searched the forum before I posted this, unfortunately I can't find what I need.

I am chasing some VZ ls1 wiring diagrams for wire colours and pin identification for the two clutch switches an the brake pedals switches.

I am converting the car from an auto to t56 manual and I want to retain the cruise control and traction control like a stock manual car.

Even if someone has some pictures of the switches and wiring under the dash at the clutch and brake pedals on a VZ manual SS that could be a help.

If someone can see what I'm missing too, please let me know.

I have confirmed that the cruise disable is connected to the front switch on the clutch pedal, this then connects to a small two pin connector that has a bridge in it which is taped up to the loom above the brake pedal. The clutch in start, is where I am having issues working out where it's wired to. I think it uses the auto PNDR wiring but I can't seem to find this in any diagrams

Thanks for all the awesome stuff that gets posted up on here, I have been able to use a heap of stuff at different times, hopefully I can help to return the favour.

Any help would be awesome, thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simple1
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:25 am
cars: Vz Monaro, Hk Premier, Vz thunder Crewman

Re: 4L65 swap to T56 in VZ Monaro

Post by simple1 »

So just to close this one out. The VZ Monaro only utilises a single clutch switch with the LS1. After going through the files I have it looks like the 6.0 and V6 both utilise a clutch to start signal and the clutch activated to cancel cruise. I made a small connecting loom that runs from a link that is removed from the factory auto loom above the brake pedal and this runs to a single clutch switch mounted on the clutch pedal closet to the driver, this is for the cruise cancel request
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.