HPT to BIN Converter
-
L5hunter
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 am
- cars: too many...
HPT to BIN Converter
Hello all, I've managed to make a BIN extractor for HPT files. I'll upload it soon, still doing some testing, but I wanted to collect initial impressions and feedback. I know this may be a contentious topic.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: HPT to BIN Converter
Yep, sorry, appreciate your enthusiasm, but I want to stay out of the firing line so I am going to lock this thread. Even though original work, I would think, should be OK, I do not want to take the risk on that one and stay away. Sorry.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396