Card style maf
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Card style maf
Hi guys was really hoping someone could help me my maf died so took the opportunity to upgrade to LS7 maf as its all I had laying around live very rural. I'm really having a hard time dialling in maf I have got it to idle a little high sitting around 1200rpm mg per cylinder have finally got back to 140/150ish at idle was flooding it out before my card maf is in 3in pipe making hz reading higher and trying to drive fuel down was a headache played with injector make ecu think there bigger to deliver less fuel could not get maf settings low enough in tables one and two because of.limits on maf settings any help would be greatly appreciated will attach log and maf settings of what I have done shortly just at work
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Re: Card style maf
It's vy ecu v6 auto will try and attach log when I get back from work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Card style maf
Are you using the tuning aides from here? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396