Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
Lucasperks06
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2026 8:09 am
cars: Cammed ve alloytec

Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by Lucasperks06 »

Chasing a 2006 ve v6 hpt or bin file as I’m making up xdf’s for every OS. I’m not 100% if 2007 are the same as 06, and same with ly7 and le0.
But any 2006 file would be very appreciated, cheers
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

What knowledge do you have to get it setup?
Lucasperks06
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2026 8:09 am
cars: Cammed ve alloytec

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by Lucasperks06 »

ive already got a ve e77 xdf with over 200 maps, and vz xdfs with 100's, and as most OS's are the same with minimal differences i was gonna make a xdf for every OS, e55, e77, and e69

from what ive worked out, e55 have 4 active ones
e77 have 3, may have 4 still working it out
and e69 have 3, may be 4

this is just for commodores too

but ive been getting very far with disassembly on the ve bin im doing, and confirming all my maps, which pretty much every one is right which is good haha.

but main reason for doing so is ive started up a alloytec tuning business and need every Bosch commodore OS to make xdfs up. ill be making 2 for each OS
one will be a fully complete one with over 200+ maps and more as i find them
and the other will be a "tuning xdf" which will just contain the necessary maps i need for tuning other peoples cars.

but ive pretty much got every OS sorted, starting on LLT E69 tonight, and just need to confirm if there are any other e77 and e69 OS's
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

nice work, seems like you have it all sorted!
Lucasperks06
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2026 8:09 am
cars: Cammed ve alloytec

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by Lucasperks06 »

I managed to sort out that 2006 bin, which they do run a separate one, and I hope there’s not another one for LE0, as the 2006 I have is for ly7.
I do have what I believe is a le0 2006 ecu I got a while ago, and I’ve got a scanmatik coming very soon so I’ll have a lot to play around with, and should be able to get that bin and see if it’s different.
Should hopefully be able to get full reads of every e77 with the eeprom and boot block too, as hpt converted ones don’t include it in like half the os’s.
But will be looking into making custom maps very soon now that I will be able to read / write full bins, that’s my main goal anyway haha, gotta dream big
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by julespatch »

side note - when flashing me9.6/9.6.1 e55/e77 etc files in with pcmflash bench mode untick the box that says skip sw/service areas. it will stop your insanity, briefly :)
Lucasperks06
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2026 8:09 am
cars: Cammed ve alloytec

Re: Anyone got a 2006 ve v6 e77 bin or hpt file?

Post by Lucasperks06 »

haha yeah ive always unticked it im assuming it will only write the cal, or everything but the boot