A newbie to the forum, and as you can see by my username, a rodder as well.
I am building an old Ford that I have fitted with a VS V6 + auto trans from a wrecked 97 VS Exucutive sedan. The steering column has also been fitted, as I want to retain the functionality of the ke-fob/central locking and make use of the electric window connections within the commodore door wiring loom.
What mod's do I need to make to the PCM to get this combo to work in this situation?
I understand that the BCM controls the security functionality, and that it allows the PCM to fire the EFI side of the house once the key is 'recognised'.
The plan is to use a set of aftermarket gauges (with the old style look), and to only use those wires needed in the dash loom to power them up.
Any tips on this would be a great help
Cheers, 28 Ford
