Workshops and rental properties

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
mart154
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm
cars: 97 VT Ecotec

Workshops and rental properties

Post by mart154 »

Where do you build your cars when ur not rich enough to buy a house? :)

Ive been searching for a rental in Perth for about three months now and im close to killing myself... :wall:

Or is there any, umm, sheds or something to rent for cars? :)
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Workshops and rental properties

Post by VL400 »

Have heard of these guys but never been there to see what its all about .. http://www.mematesplace.com.au/
Streetholden
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 am
cars: VH, VK, VS, VU

Re: Workshops and rental properties

Post by Streetholden »

In the garage. However, when i lived in a unit, i build one in a storage shed. I only got away with it cause there was rarely someone there.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Workshops and rental properties

Post by antus »

I do my work at my mates place. I dont have the space for it at home and his place is littered with cars and I help buy tools and consumables so hes happy. No point buying everything twice I figure.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396