SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
These are 32 pin
-
krusty
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
- cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
Quad maps for OSE anyone? 
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
im sure VL could rig up a usb interface so you can run a external HDD with a lcd and toggle to switch between your tunes lolz
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
O.K. sorry to hijack & take over thread but seeing as I started I’ll try & stop the hijack.
Now as far as I’m aware there is no 28 pin 1mbit chips, but you can of course use VL’s nvram setup as it’s 1mbit & I’ve been told you can get an adapter from moates to switch between 4!
But if people do you 28pin 512k chips like I’ve been looking here’s a few links & there not too expensive roughly $1 each! Which is great to utilise the old 128 or 256k memcals & put a descent ose$12p tune onto them!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
O.k. sorry I haven’t finished hi-jacking, lol
Is there anything else out in there world of tuning to run dual maps on the vt styled memcal apart from ostrich type interfaces?
Now as far as I’m aware there is no 28 pin 1mbit chips, but you can of course use VL’s nvram setup as it’s 1mbit & I’ve been told you can get an adapter from moates to switch between 4!
But if people do you 28pin 512k chips like I’ve been looking here’s a few links & there not too expensive roughly $1 each! Which is great to utilise the old 128 or 256k memcals & put a descent ose$12p tune onto them!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT
O.k. sorry I haven’t finished hi-jacking, lol
Is there anything else out in there world of tuning to run dual maps on the vt styled memcal apart from ostrich type interfaces?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
haha.
Well the chips arrived today, so if anyone still wants some pm me
Well the chips arrived today, so if anyone still wants some pm me
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
Watch out for the new ones in the 3rd ebay link above. All chips arnt created equal and according to this http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts/537582 ... -12f1.html they are a 120ns item (too slow).
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: SST 27SF010 Anyone interested Bulk : Round2
still got some left