I dont plan on realtime just yet still learning basics but i will get there one day with some help, would love to learn more about tuning my own car seen its stuck half into a tune and cant get hold of my tuner
Help with setting up
-
darky82
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
- cars: Holden vs statesman
- Location: Sydney
Re: Help with setting up
:director:WARNING!! WARNING!! DO NOT USE LIST
I dont plan on realtime just yet still learning basics but i will get there one day with some help, would love to learn more about tuning my own car seen its stuck half into a tune and cant get hold of my tuner
I dont plan on realtime just yet still learning basics but i will get there one day with some help, would love to learn more about tuning my own car seen its stuck half into a tune and cant get hold of my tuner
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Help with setting up
Darky, that file I attached wasn't a link it was a WORD document to read!
Did you get it to work? I just downloaded it to test & worked a bit weird I had to scroll through the whole thing to get the pictures to load for some reason?
Hey Antus that sucks what idiot would have mentioned real time mods? lol
Did you get it to work? I just downloaded it to test & worked a bit weird I had to scroll through the whole thing to get the pictures to load for some reason?
Hey Antus that sucks what idiot would have mentioned real time mods? lol