Tuner Pro 5 on a Tablet

Programs / Tools / Scripts
ToyHicko
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 am
cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car
Location: Coffs Harbour, Australia

Tuner Pro 5 on a Tablet

Post by ToyHicko »

Hi
Just wondering if it was possible and if anyone has tried running tuner pro 5 on a Tablet I'm guessing it would only run on a windows version and not android.

Jason
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Tuner Pro 5 on a Tablet

Post by Holden202T »

yeah i'd say your right, i am not aware of any other versions of TP5 other than for windows.
User avatar
BIGALSRYD
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 am

Re: Tuner Pro 5 on a Tablet

Post by BIGALSRYD »

I run it on my E-Slate, but that runs full windows 7. Haven't seen it available for android
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Tuner Pro 5 on a Tablet

Post by antus »

Yeah from playing with the SDK I know its 100% Visual C and with no provisions to cross compile to any non-ms platform. I would love a quality android logger / dash though!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396