I just got the full EFI loom and ECU, coil and MAP sensor off a JE Camira at the wreckers for $110. Not bad I thought.
Now that I have found the price for the Camira Bosch module is at least $75, I will get the dizzy (wrecker won't sell separately the module from the dizzy).
I will also get the fan relay, oxy sensor, MAT and water temp sensor. I have commodore MAT and temp sensors, but might as well get the Camira ones (probably the same).
I have ordered the NVRAM and USB boards for the '808. I already have a spare '808
Whats it all for ?
I have an EH ute I am doing up. 186 red motor. I also have a VK EFI head, manifold and anciliaries. I think you can guess where I am going with all this

.
I have ported the head (more a smoothing of the ports to remove lumps, bumps and ridges, as well as "teardropping" the valve guide bosses).
Next is new valves, guides and springs and YT Street Terra roller rockers. Then grafting onto the 186 red block.
Once I have set this up and had a good play with it, I will get a 202 HQ block built with Blue motor rods, MAYBE a Blue crank and probably a VK EFI spec cam.
Somewhere in there I will add DELCO DIS and get rid of the DIZZY (because I can, not because it's going to really give me any more power).
Sound familiar ?
Wayne
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning.