Hey All,
I asked a few questions about this in another topic as the 1 thing I know is he didn't allow flash tool to fix checksum! & didn't know if that could cause the issue?
So I'm not sure why it's not going into PE mode, the only things that look weird to me is he's changed the voltage linear offset for some reason & the PE Commanded AFR Multiplier Vs Time - RPM limit looks like he's maxxed out & not sure what effect this will have?
When I flashed a tune in for him & sent the pcm back for him to edit what I flashed in worked o.k. but only got commanded afr in log of 13.6, when it should have been 12.5 from memory, so thats when he went a bit radical & then it actually wouldn't get out of closed loop if anything at 1 point it went commanded to 14.8 but other than that the rest of the time it was stoich!
I've attached the before & after bin & the adx used in case theres an error with that & it's not telling the correct commanded afr!
He's not using a wideband at the moment, just going off fuel trims I think & it has a charger on it so thats why it needs the extra commanded fuel!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
VU flash bin not going into PE?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
VU flash bin not going into PE?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VU flash bin not going into PE?
i'd be trying a bog stock tune no changes, if that goes into PE then you know that theres an issue in one of the changes.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VU flash bin not going into PE?
Finally figured out this 1!
when the original XDF was done the equation for PE AFR Vs Temp was X*0.1, which I think should actually be 1638.4/X
Which made the pe command opposite of what it was supposed to anyone else noticed this?
when the original XDF was done the equation for PE AFR Vs Temp was X*0.1, which I think should actually be 1638.4/X
Which made the pe command opposite of what it was supposed to anyone else noticed this?