Would love some advice on why my lpg runs very rough. I'm currently using Map A for LPG, Map B for petrol and have setup a relay to trigger the Map_SW on the NVRAM when the gas lockoff is activated. It's a standard VR V8 Manual engine in my old 45' Landcruiser. Not really knowing my way around, I just copied the main petrol spark table to be identical in both banks to get it working. It's a vapour injection system, with a lpg piggy back ecu for fuel only and has never run properly on gas since I bought the ute - also worth noting the check engine light comes on when switched to lpg, and this never happened on the standard memcal before upgrading.
Petrol is running very smooth, but on gas the idle sounds rough, free revving sounds like not all cylinders are firing, and poor acceleration on the road.
I am very new to this, any help appreciated
Thanks!