yoda69
VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Nice work
yoda69
yoda69
-
jca
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 am
- cars: HQ monaro
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Hi, Just woundering if any one has finished a version d xdf i need to edit a cfzd bin file.thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
I don't think there is a version d & that is a version c file, but I'll take it in pm!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Hey all,
Well I had a look & identified a few things that were needed & experts have a look & if it's o.k. can be version 1.4?
I've been trying to figure out for a while what the 2 types of malf/masks are for & correct me if I'm wrong but is the first lot for malf's & if it log's here the PCM will take a different strategy & the 2nd lot are just to mask the engine light?
& I think the 1st lot when set is active for the pcm strategy & the 2nd lot you need to set in active for the check light?
Basically I think all I added was some knock settings, base inj flow rate, idle flow delta & some malf/mask flags!
Cheers VXL67 Getrag
Well I had a look & identified a few things that were needed & experts have a look & if it's o.k. can be version 1.4?
I've been trying to figure out for a while what the 2 types of malf/masks are for & correct me if I'm wrong but is the first lot for malf's & if it log's here the PCM will take a different strategy & the 2nd lot are just to mask the engine light?
& I think the 1st lot when set is active for the pcm strategy & the 2nd lot you need to set in active for the check light?
Basically I think all I added was some knock settings, base inj flow rate, idle flow delta & some malf/mask flags!
Cheers VXL67 Getrag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
js1973
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 am
- cars: wh statesman
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Are the vats addresses in these vt xdf's right.
I am going on the assumption 4b should be changed to 43 in hex or is that not always the case.
I see it is always close to the address in the xdfs
I am going on the assumption 4b should be changed to 43 in hex or is that not always the case.
I see it is always close to the address in the xdfs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Yeah the code is an evolution. For the most part they are similar in order, but things are added and removed. Some things are changed and some arnt. I cant tell you exactly which bit needs to be flipped off the top of my head, but the logic about 'nearby' is usually correct.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
js1973
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 am
- cars: wh statesman
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
Ok so nobody has tested it.
With the t5 option flag would that be correct that it is address 3019 and that in the picture that is set for a t5 with the N
With the t5 option flag would that be correct that it is address 3019 and that in the picture that is set for a t5 with the N
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
what bin your using?
-
js1973
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 am
- cars: wh statesman
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VT $A6 Holden V8 Definition Info
try the one at the bottom here.
https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... t=5#p15043
https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... t=5#p15043